Cleopatra. Joan of Arc. Queen Elizabeth. These are some of the most powerful female leaders in history. In the United States, women make up half of their workforce, offering great work ethics and bringing something different to the table that men can’t. In this course, you will learn how organizations can develop women leaders, about the benefits of women in organizations, as well as advancements for the future of women.
Women are pushing forward the need for change in workplace attitudes towards gender. Recently, the BBC’s pay gap figures were made public, changes are being made to close that gap, not just at the BBC but in workplaces around the world. In Afghanistan, where women make up just 16% of the workforce, there are programmes that are teaching women how to code to close the gender gap in Afghanistan, and tech as whole. Big changes are happening all around the world.
Gain an insight into how women are changing the workforce, opening a new perspective on the workforce, and what benefits can come from hiring and promoting women to higher positions.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
In this course, you will learn about:
- Women and the workforce
- The Leadership Gap
- Barriers to women’s leadership
- Traits of women’s management
- Benefits of women’s leadership
- Nurture women’s leadership
- Actively recruit women
- How to encourage networking opportunities
- Pairing women with mentors
- How to create educational opportunities
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Empower yourself as a woman by learning how to become a leader in the workplace
- Educate yourself on how women are changing the workforce
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you finish the course
- Have a positive influence on your organization
- Transferable skills that can be taken into any organization in any industry
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Women and the Workforce|
|The Leadership Gap|
|Barriers to Women’s Leadership|
|Traits of Women’s Management|
|Benefits of Women’s Leadership|
|Nurture Women’s Leadership|
|Actively Recruit Women|
|Encourage Networking Opportunities|
|Pair Women with Mentors|
|Create Educational Opportunities|