Are you a writer or a rambler? If you’re the latter, and love to talk about your latest passions, projects and daily life, why not consider becoming a vlogger? Although all you need to get started is a camera or a smartphone, there is a bit more to vlogging than just pressing record. This vlogging diploma course will give you an edge in the competitive world of the internet vlogger.
Video blogging is a hugely popular digital media that can potentially be used to make money, grow businesses and create new opportunities. Whether you have ambitions of being an internet star, want to document a once in a lifetime experience, need to create engaging vlogs in your professional role, or wish to share ideas and inspiration, vlogging can be an exciting and engaging way to get your voice heard. This vlogging diploma course covers everything from getting started, to editing and publishing your vlogs.
What Skills Do You Need To Become A Vlogger?
Do you instinctively reach for your camera to record a moment or memory? While it all starts with this, the skills needed to be a vlogger are more varied than you might think. One of the fun parts of vlogging is developing these skills and creating your own vlogging channel.
This course will help you develop your camera skills for indoor and outdoor filming, take you through the key camera skills you’ll need, look at editing techniques, and show you how to get started with content ideas for your videos. With handy hints and tips on creating your channel and building an audience, when you have finished this course, you’ll be well-equipped to get started as a vlogger.
Can I Earn Money As A Vlogger?
The short answer to this is yes, and some of the modules on this course look at famous vloggers, the content they produce, and how they have built up their channels to be a success. Making a success of your vlogging channel will take time, but as you develop an on-screen presence and identity, your traffic and interest should start to grow.
To help you build up your channel and start to make money, some of the course content looks at getting subscribers and how to grow your viewer base. You’ll also discover the different ways to monetise your vlog, and which is right for your vlogging goals, while not compromising on creating quality content for your subscribers.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the ten modules of this vlogging diploma course and learn how to connect with a valuable online audience through video blogging.
- An introduction to vlogging and how it developed.
- Look at the essential skills involved in vlogging.
- Insight into the pros and cons of vlogging.
- Read the success stories of famous vloggers.
- How is vlogging success measured?
- Discover the different vlogging platforms and their features.
- How do the different vlogging platforms compare?
- Find out more about basic vlogging equipment.
- Become familiar with key camera features and lighting advice.
- Look at all your options for vlog content, and the best way to bring a vlog to life.
- Find out how to keep your audience engaged with focused content.
- Pick up video filming techniques for indoor and outdoor vlogs.
- Look at the key elements of video production.
- Learn filming techniques that cut down the editing process.
- Study basic editing tips and tricks to fine tune your video.
- Understand how to develop your on-screen presence, and how it helps your channel.
- Follow the process of creating a vlogging channel.
- Benefit from advice on how to build your audience and get people to subscribe to your channel.
- Learn how to make money from your vlog.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gain insight into what makes a successful vlogger.
- Find inspiration for developing your vlogging presence.
- Invest in a course that will show you how to make money from vlogging.
- Useful for those blogging in a personal or professional capacity.
- An ideal training investment for business-owners who want to use vlogging to communicate with customers, clients or staff.
- You can follow this vlogging course content on any internet enabled device – even a smartphone!
- Video presenting and editing skills could open up new career options in the future or benefit your existing job.
- Receive a certificate on completion of the course.
- Learn online, when and where suits you best.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Introduction to Vlogging|
|Equipment for Vlogging|
|Different Types of Vlogging|
|Secrets of Film Making and Videotaping Indoors/ Videotaping Outdoors|
|Creating Your On-Screen Presence|
|Creating a Vlogging Channel|
|Growing and Promoting a Vlogging Audience and Making Money as a Vlogger|