This course takes an in depth look at the reasons people become stressed, the ways to recognize symptoms of stress, how to manage stress and how to build inner resilience and avoid stress in the future.
This course is found to be thorough, well-founded and excellently designed to provide a logical learning-journey that will stimulate learners wanting practical skills in Stress Management and achieving Well-being and Resilience.
Develop the ability to notice and manage stress in yourself and others with this highly interactive course. Too much pressure can lead to illness, stress and unhappiness, so a good understanding of the symptoms, causes and techniques to manage it is important for all of us. It’s the ideal starting point for people wishing to improve their own lives, as well as being an invaluable resource at work for people who manage others.
The course has been written by professional stress management trainers with over 30 years of experience between them, working with both public and private sector clients. This course is particularly attractive to prospective employers, as an awareness of stress and how to manage it within the work place is of vital importance. The course is a recognised International Stress Management Association UK (ISMAUK) Stress Awareness Course.
By taking this ISMAuk Accredited Stress Awareness course, you are awarded Credits towards a Foundation Level Course in Stress Management Training. You can become an Associate member of ISMAUK (www.isma.org.uk) and join the community of professionals in this fast developing area.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course takes an in depth look at the reasons people become stressed, the ways to recognise symptoms of stress, how to manage stress and how to build inner resilience and avoid stress in the future. This interactive course is run by highly trained professional instructors and is an ideal starting point for individuals, employees and managers.
This course focuses on:
- Understanding stress and recognising the symptoms – These modules will help you to understand what stress is, appreciate the difference between pressure and stress, and learn to recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others.
- What are the causes of stress? Learn to identify which personality types are more prone to stress, how you and other people can affect your stress levels and how to respond to and deal with events that are beyond your control. Explore the factors that cause stress in the work place and learn how well-being and performance are related.
- Solutions to manage stress – Access our unique formula and learn how to move from stress to well-being, and use our Lifestyle Tool to self-assess strengths, weaknesses and areas for development
- Tools for on going resilience and well-being – Find out what Life Skills are and use our Life Skills Tool to self-assess levels of well-being. Review what you have learnt throughout the course and explore on going resilience in the face of stress.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
The course uses step by step online training that you can progress through at your own pace, meaning you’ll be able to fully understand and master each module before moving on to the next.
- An increased understanding of what stress is and how to deal with it
- Tuition from professional stress management trainers
- Improved well-being for yourself and for others around you
- A valuable qualification that will impress potential employers
- Less stress means better ability to focus and achieve at work
- Work under pressure with greater calmness
- Learn at your own pace – no hurry (or stress!)
Buy this course now and reap the huge benefits of living a stress-free and happy life. Reduced stress at work leads to higher productivity and happier staff, so employers will be especially pleased with this course.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|What is stress?|
|What are the symptoms of stress?|
|What are the causes of stress?|
|Finding solutions to manage stress|
|Essential tools for wellbeing and resilience|
|Review your learning|