Social media is an essential marketing tool for businesses and organizations operating in a digital world. So it follows that those with strong social media marketing skills are highly sought after individuals. This Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute is a respected and comprehensive course that’s suitable for complete beginners.
What Will I Learn?
There are ten modules included in this course including content creation and content outreach, plus in-depth looks at the key social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Youtube. You’ll also study future trends and strategy planning to come out with a good all-round skills base in social media marketing.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for those interested in a career in social media marketing, or business owners who wish to use social media marketing to improve their business reach. There are no pre-requisites to take this course. All you need is a keen interest in social media marketing.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through 30 hours of quality course materials split across 10 modules to develop a professional understanding of social media marketing.
- Begin with an introduction to the foundation principles and key channels of social media marketing.
- Learn how to develop an integrated and effective social media marketing strategy.
- Follow on with a module on content creation, its value and what makes it shareable.
- Look at content outreach including content seeding, promoting and distribution to achieve maximum reach.
- Develop an understanding of Facebook and plan an overall Facebook advertising strategy.
- Continue on to look at Twitter and how to use it to target potential customers. Also look at measurement using Twitter analytics.
- Follow with a module on how to use LinkedIn as an advertising platform, including everything from ad copy creation to measurement and more.
- Learn how to use Google+ to generate engagement, including how to use platform specific features like Events and Hangouts.
- Move on to Youtube and understand how it works as a content sharing platform.
- Examine future trends and learn how to integrate any social media platform into your social media marketing strategy.
- Finish with a module on strategy and planning to cultivate the essential skills needed to create and implement a successful model for a social media marketing strategy.
PLEASE NOTE – The course and exam must be completed within 12 months.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study online for the ultimate learn anywhere convenience.
- Industry validation by Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Become a certified social media marketing professional.
- Study resources include video lectures, practical exercises and access to an online tutor.
- No previous experience, qualifications or a background in marketing required for this professional diploma.
- Course designed to teach all you need to know about social media marketing.
- Kick start an exciting new career in marketing or take your business to the next level with effective online marketing.
- Business owners will find this course a wise investment for themselves or for key members of marketing staff.
- Add an impressive qualification from the Digital Marketing Institute to your CV.
- Examination fee included in the cost of the course.
- Help and support available if required.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Strategy & Planning|