Discover the advantages and techniques of social media marketing and how you can use them to boost your business. Through eight self-paced lessons learn how you can market your brand on social media platforms; how to create your marketing plan; the details of working with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube; how to use location-based marketing to boost sales and gain loyal customers; and how to analyze your social return on investment.
In each lesson you’ll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, practical exercises, summaries and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
Since 1991, For Dummies books have helped millions make everything easier. For Dummies eLearning courses offer an even more convenient and effective way to learn. For Dummies eLearning courses provide self-paced instruction from For Dummies experts, delivered with the famous easy-to-follow For Dummies plain English style.
Key Learning Points
Take a comprehensive look at social media and how it can be used for effective marketing strategies with this course.
Focus areas include:
- Social authority and brand – Learn how to develop your branded look on social media channels, what to put in a social press release and how to build your social authority.
- Twitter – Explore the best methods for attracting a large Twitter following and the process for creating a Twitter live chat.
- Facebook – Generate ideas for a customised Facebook landing page and how to use Facebook Places and Check-In deals.
- LinkedIn – Learn the correct etiquette for sending LinkedIn connection requests and how to wow new customers on LinkedIn by answering questions.
- YouTube – Find out how to share YouTube videos on Facebook and Twitter and gather tips for optimising your YouTube video SEO.
- Advanced marketing – Take a close look at location-based marketing terms and concepts, suggestions for using daily deal campaigns and an overview of built-in analytics tools for the top social media platforms.
Advantage of this course
Social media marketing is an integral part of day-today life and a thorough knowledge of how to use it will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- Get the skills and knowledge you need with Social Media Marketing
- Follow the material sequentially or choose separate sections at your own time and pace Assess your progress
- Launch a campaign, develop a voice, reach your audience on key and niche platforms, and embrace the influencers
- Identify social media sites that appeal to your target audience and learn which social platform works best for which objectives
- Learn to monitor results and assess your program’s effectiveness
Buy this course now and equip yourself with all the skills necessary to plan and implement a successful social media strategy.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|How to build your social authority|
|Tips on developing your branded look|
|What to put in a social press release|
|How to attract a Twitter audience|
|The process for creating a live Twitter chat|
|Ideas for a customized Facebook landing page|
|How to use Facebook Places and Check-In Deals|
|Etiquette for sending LinkedIn connection requests|
|How to wow new customers on LinkedIn by answering questions|
|How to share YouTube videos on Twitter and Facebook|
|Tips for maximizing your YouTube video SEO|
|Location-based marketing terms and concepts|
|Suggestions for using daily deal campaigns|
|An overview of built-in analytics tools for the top platforms|