Social intelligence is a key part of the human condition, and the society that we find ourselves in today. It provides the fundamental understanding of how to act wisely in human relations and in certain social circumstances, e.g. a work environment or family home.
There are underlying morals and tones that must be maintained at all time – manners, etiquette etc. but the ability to adapt to certain social situations holds the key to success in many industries and settings. Your social intelligence is exactly like your intelligence quotient (IQ), or brain intelligence. It can be trained and you can discover how to create positive connection, how to express and interrupt social cues and widen your influence during social situations.
Increasing Social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout your professional and personal lives. Improve social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathic will give a real advantage when out and about connecting in different situations.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversion topics
- Know various forms of body language
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to control your own behaviors in social situations
- Learn how to become aware of other people’s behaviors and emotions
- Implement the skills you learn as soon as you finish the course
- Use your newfound knowledge in any walk of life. All social situations will be different!
- Be a positive influence wherever you go
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Increase Your Self Awareness|
|The Keys to Empathy|
|Insight on Behavior|