Lead the way and take control of your pets, and the animals you work with, by signing up to this fantastic diploma, which will help you to understand pet psychology and behavior. Behavioral psychology is an incredibly popular avenue to follow if have a passion for animals, with the demand for professionals showing no signs of stopping. For the majority of people, the family pet is like an extra child, and if there are behavioral issues, these need to be addressed! That is where the experts come in.
Easily Manageable Modules
Our pet psychology course is easy to navigate, and thanks to the online delivery, it can be picked up, and put down, whenever you have time to spare. The 25 modules that make up the course should take no more than 13 hours in total to complete, depending on your individual learning style and any existing commitments you need to juggle. Managing this course should be a walk in the park, even if you already have a busy lifestyle.
Paws For Thought
If you have a desire to work in with pets and their owners, and believe you have what it takes to help control erratic behavior, this course would be a perfect base on which to further your knowledge. Training an animal can be a difficult task, but with the expertise of a pet psychologist, even the most difficult animals can be taught to relax, trust and love.
Key Learning Points
This course would be perfect for anyone who has a love for animals, and would like to expand their knowledge to include pet psychology and behavioral management. It would be particularly well suited to individuals who work with animals regularly.
- Learn more about the definition of animal psychology, the history behind pet psychology and how it can be used today to the benefit of animal owners.
- Understand the differences that exist in the vision of animals, and the effects that these abilities can have on animal behaviors.
- Learn more about concept formation, and how it can be used effectively.
- Take a look at the brains of humans, cats and dogs, and the differences that exist between them.
- Learn how to handle the emotions exhibited by pets, and what these emotions are.
- Understand more about spatial abilities of pets, as well as pet communication and animal training.
- Take a look at the history of animal conditioning, including the experiments that were conducted to demonstrate the effects of conditioning.
- Recognize some of the typical behaviors exhibited by dogs, and how these can change as they get older. Appreciate the importance of reinforcement when it comes to training dogs.
- Gain further insight into cat and dog communication, as well as psychiatric behaviors and challenges that you may encounter, such as cat anxiety.
- Delve into aggression and fears in rabbits, and learn more about the behaviors shown by gerbils and hamsters.
Advantages of this course
- Study online, at times that are convenient to you – courseware is available 24/7 so there’s no need to worry about your existing work and home commitments.
- Online support is available, should you need it.
- No entry requirements – anyone can sign up!
- Multiple choice test to mark course completion, comprising of 30 questions, can be completed online at a time that suits you. Course complete certificate can be downloaded and printed immediately.
- Boost your CV and take the next step towards your career goals.
Chase your career goals, or learn to understand your own pets better, by signing up to this fascinating pet psychology course, today!
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|A Course on Pet Psychology|
|How Animals See the World/Animal Vision|
|About Animals’ Brains|
|Basic Emotional and Motivational Processes and Social Emotions|
|Language and Animals|
|Typical Dog Behaviour|
|Understanding Dog Communication|
|Learning about Dog Actions|
|Learning About Cat Communication|
|Feline Psychiatric Challenges|
|Cat Anxiety, Fear and Aggression|
|Understanding Rabbits and Rabbit Psychology|
|Understanding Hamsters and Gerbils|