Marketing and sales go together, one cannot function without the other. Although they do not directly correlate; a small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives, getting maximum exposure for a minimum cost.
Sales cannot sell a product or service without the correct branding and messaging, and marketing cannot present something that’s pretty with all the bells and whistles, without having the right people to sell it. Put together, they are the driving force of organizations of any size.
This course will teach you effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis
A SWOT analysis is a structured planning method that evaluates those four elements of an organisation, project or business venture. It is a simple, yet effective model that helps a company or person identify the internal and external factors that will make the objective of the company or person achievable.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- What is meant by the term “marketing”.
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign
- How to use time rather than money to market your company effectively
- How to perform a SWOT analysis
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Implement the knowledge you pick up as part of a marketing strategy for your own business or as part of your job.
- Start putting your skills into practice as soon as you finish the course.
- Utilize the SWOT analysis for a more detailed breakdown and summary of things that will work and things that won’t.
- Tips for networking so that you can make your effort a success.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.