This Teaching Assistant Level 3 course is designed to support your journey to becoming a level 3 Teaching Assistant. The qualification provides you with an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed to work with children and young people within an educational environment.
This learning programme is the perfect accompaniment to a working schedule or practical placement in any Teaching Assistant job to complement your skills and knowledge.
Is the Teaching Assistant Level 3 online course right for me?
This online Teaching Assistant Level 3 course is perfect for you if you are currently studying towards a full qualification, or if you are in work placements looking to bolster your skillset and knowledge in your spare time.
What job could I get with a Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification?
With the Teaching Assistant Level 3 course, you could work in a number of Teaching Assistant job roles including Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant or Special Needs Assistant. It is also the ideal platform for you to move on to a career as a Teacher as many people start their careers in education as a Teaching Assistant and work their way up the ladder. Working as a Teaching Assistant is an excellent way to get an understanding of how things should be done and finding your feet working in a classroom environment, getting ideas and implementing them.
Why study the Teaching Assistant Level 3 course with e-Careers?
- Learn how to assist children in their learning and development, from the age of five up to school leaver.
- The perfect course to accompany a work placement or full-time qualification and build your knowledge.
- Course maps to the Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard.
- 24-hour technical support available with your course should you encounter any issues.
- Suitable for professionals who offer specialist support for pupils’ learning in primary, secondary, or specialist establishments and colleges.
- Become a huge advantage to any school you work in.
- Know that you are making a difference to children’s lives.
Note: Learners must be at least 16 years old and working, volunteering or on a practical placement in a learning environment.
What are the Teaching Assistant Level 3 online course units?
There are 16 units in the Teaching Assistant Level 3 course:
- Schools and colleges as organisations
- Health and safety in a learning environment
- How to safeguard children and young people
- Professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- How children and young people develop
- Supporting positive behaviour in children and young people
- Supporting children and young people during learning activities
- Supporting English and Maths skills
- Supporting the use of ICT in the learning environment
- Supporting assessment for learning
- Engaging in personal and professional development
- Supporting children and young people’s speech, language and communication
- Understanding how to support bilingual learners
- Understanding how to support learning of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities
- Supporting children and young people during transitions
- Supporting the role of play, leisure and extra-curricular activities for children and young people
What does the Teaching Assistant Level 3 online course cover?
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Planning and preparing for learning activities
- Using assessment strategies to promote learning
- Creating a positive environment to support speech, language and communication development of children and young people
- Responding to challenging behaviour
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.