Take the first step towards a brighter future and check out our new, comprehensive personal trainer course that will provide you with the solid knowledge base you need to take your fitness career aspirations to the next level. The need for fitness instructors and personal trainers will never cease, and as we work towards a healthier, more active lifestyle, the need for the support and guidance of a qualified instructor will help every potential client to achieve their fitness goals. By signing up to this course, you could be the reason for their success, as well as your own!
Split into Easy to Manage Modules
There’s no need to worry about being overwhelmed with tons of information in one go. The online delivery system ensures you can pick up, and put down, the courseware whenever you feel like it – there are no deadlines and you can take as long as you need. Plus, every module ends with a five-question test to check you fully understand every element.
Sprint into a new career with this invigorating personal trainer course that will have you all worked up and ready to go!
Key learning points
This course is perfect as a base for anyone wishing to pursue a fitness-related career. There are no entry requirements – just internet access and the drive to complete the interesting modules that make up the full certificate. This course is aimed at academic level 3. The courseware teaches students how to set up their own personal training company alongside work within this sector.
- Learn more about what career options are available, how to become a personal trainer , and what skills you will need to be successful.
- Gain insight into the subject of the human anatomy, including the various systems that can be related to fitness, including the skeletal, cardiovascular and nervous systems. Learn more about the role of joints and muscles.
- Understand the link between obesity and illnesses such as diabetes, and what can be done from a fitness and exercise viewpoint, to try and combat these effects.
- Recognise the importance of a good diet and the necessary steps that should be taken to implement one.
- Understand how to collect and analyse nutritional data, and how this can help towards developing an ideal diet and fitness plan.
- Gain the skills required to develop a fitness plan that is perfect for an individual client, including how exercises can be adapted to meet an individual’s needs.
- Learn more about the role of a personal trainer, and the principles that are associated with personal training.
- Appreciate the importance of monitoring exercise intensity, and ensuring it’s set at an optimum level.
- Learn more about how to create a training programme that meets the needs of disabled clients.
- Get to grips with some of the fundamental elements needed to start your own personal training business.
Advantages of this course
- Course is delivered solely online – there’s no need to find your local teaching facility; just log in and away you go!
- Walk away with an end of course completion certificate to prove your new-found knowledge.
- Comprehensive syllabus broken down into manageable modules to ensure knowledge retention is at a maximum.
- End of module tests, and 50-question end of course assessment (70% pass rate required) are included, which can be completed at a time that suits you.
- Experts on hand to help with guidance and support via email, when needed.
- Improve your chances of a fitness career by getting off to a great start! Job prospects will soar when you have certifications that prove your abilities.
Take the first step off the starting blocks and use this exciting personal trainer course as a springboard to success!
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Beginning a career in the fitness industry|
|Anatomy – the skeleton|
|Anatomy- muscles and somatotypes|
|Anatomy – The nervous system|
|Anatomy of the joints|
|Obesity & Diabetes|
|Diet and fitness|
|Collecting & analysing nutritional information & nutritional goal setting|
|Encouraging clients to incorporate activity in to their lifestyle & understanding of health benefits|
|The effects of exercise on the body|
|How to safely monitor exercise intensity|
|GP and exercise referral|
|Preparing fitness plans for clients|
|Group personal training Fitness training for disabled people|
|Group personal training|
|Gym exercising – Planning and Instructing|
|An in depth look at personal training|
|Children Fitness and Diet|
|Understanding emergency procedures in a fitness environment|
|Understanding & Controlling risks in a fitness environment|
|Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults|
|Setting up your own Fitness or Personal Training business|
|Customer care. Dealing with enquiries|
|Insurance and Tax|
|Marketing yourself as a personal trainer|
|Health and Safety|