Develop the skills required to be an exceptional customer services representative with this in-depth course. Despite self-service and online shopping becoming more common, people still need pre and post-sales care – which is where a diploma in Customer Services can help.
This course is an ideal training choice for:
- Experienced customer services agents who need to earn an industry-recognised qualification.
- Anyone recently seconded or promoted into a customer services role.
- Individuals who need to earn a qualification in customer services help them complete a career change.
The Customer Service Diploma course will teach you about the role of agents in the modern business, and how to develop the soft skills required to deal with clients in the most challenging circumstances. The course also takes learners through the differences between electronic and telephone services, and the tools and techniques required to deliver an excellent experience to clients.
The Customer Service Diploma course consists of 11 in-depth modules which are completed using a combination of interactive quizzes, electronic manuals and instructor-led videos to help students learn about working as an agent. The course is delivered via an online learning platform so that learners can complete the module anytime, anyplace using any device as is most convenient for them. At the end of the course, students will complete a short multiple-choice exam which, when they pass, will earn them the Customer Services Diploma.
Key Learning Points
The Diploma course takes students with little or no experience of customer services through everything they need to become a valuable member of any support team. And although just 11 modules long, the course covers everything needed for learners to cover even the most in-depth customer issues. The courseware covers a number of subject areas including:
- Understanding the role of customer services in creating satisfied customers.
- How to focus services solely on the customer and their needs.
- Developing the attitude required to deliver and exceptional service to clients.
- Customer retention and the importance of keeping existing clients on board.
- Delivering customer service in a face-to-face environment.
- Delivering customer service over the telephone.
- Delivering customer service online.
- How to deal with difficult customers and overcome their negative experiences.
- Escalating calls and queries to the relevant manager or agent.
- Creating a positive impression of your company and service at every interaction.
At the end of the modules, students will have the opportunity to sit a test. By getting 70% or more of the questions correct, they will have earned their Customer Service Diploma.
Advantages of this course
From absolute beginners to experienced agents, the Customer Services Diploma helps students develop their skills, helping them to deliver an exceptional service to their clients.
- A better understanding of their role as a customer services agent, helping them deliver a better service to clients in store, on the phone or online.
- Greater confidence in managing client interactions and relationships.
- Being able to work better with other members of a customer services team.
- A qualification that confirms their service skills and abilities, making it easier to secure a job.
The Customer Services Diploma helps increase employment opportunities, with an industry recognised certification that confirms the student’s abilities. They will also have a good foundational knowledge on which to build as they take their career and learning further.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Understanding Customer Services|
|Attitude Is Everything|
|Caring For Your Customer’s Needs|
|Customer Retention: How to Get Them Back|
|Face to Face Customer Service|
|Telephone Customer Service|
|Electronic Customer Service|
|Rescuing Difficult Customers|
|Make an Impression Every Time|