Pet Sitting is becoming one of the most in-demand professions. Undertaking our certified training program can dramatically improve your earning potential.
Embark on a new career or take on an exciting part-time role with this valuable qualification. With so many people leading busy lives and unable to find the time to care for their pets, pet sitting has become one of the most in-demand professions.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 23 individual modules. Each one takes between 15 and 30 minutes on average study, although you can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The course covers topics such as the importance of safety for both you and the animal, walking packs of dogs, forms and record keeping, transporting animals, animal handling, first aid and how to run your own business.
The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
Key Learning Points
The pet sitting diploma is a qualification that every professional pet sitter and dog walker should have:
- Introduce yourself to the basics of pet sitting – why it’s so popular, health and safety, how to protect yourself on the job, the risks involved, health concerns, legal requirements and more.
- Learn the basic principles of dog walking, an activity that is likely to take up most of your time. Learn how to handle a pack of dogs and how to recognise and deal with dog aggression.
- Explore the paperwork that your business will require, including pet information sheets, the necessary forms, keeping records and client data storage.
- Gain valuable knowledge of safely transporting and handling animals, including the specifics of dogs, cats, rodents, fish, rabbits, reptiles and birds.
- Learn about the ailments that pets may suffer from and how to recognise symptoms. Know the essentials that you will need in your pet first aid kit and how to deal with medical emergencies.
- Apart from just taking care of pets, you will also need the necessary knowledge to take care of your business. Learn how to run your business, how to market your business, how to price, the costs involved in running your business, keeping financial records and more.
Advantages of this course
- A detailed yet easy to understand course syllabus broken down into 23 manageable chunks that make learning easy.
- Complete the end of course test and receive a qualification and certificate.
- Gain all the learning necessary to start your own business.
- You can also use the pet sitting diploma “approved by” stamp on all of your promotional materials.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on.
- Improve your career prospects with a verified certifiable qualification.
An increasing number of people are observed to hire trained and certified pet sitters, be part of this opportunity and in turn improve your earning potential. Start your Pet Sitting Diploma today!
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Pet Sitting Diploma Introduction|
|Safety (Yours & Animals)|
|Legal & Requirements|
|Pre Service Visit|
|Forms and Record Keeping|
|Day to Day Pet Sitting|
|Transporting Animals Safely|
|Dogs & Cats|
|Rabbits and Guinea Pigs|
|Pet First Aid|
|Running Your Own Business|
|Setting up a Business|
|Pricing and Costs|