This course is perfect for anyone who knows they have what it takes to become a successful office manager but would like to increase their confidence and hone their skills before they start applying for jobs. You’ll learn how to handle different scenarios in the office environment and also gain a valuable insight in how to work on your own personality in order to become an efficient yet empathetic boss.
Keen to take the next step in your office-based career? Not only will you learn about the administrative and organisational skills required to be a successful office manager, you will also get a great insight into the people skills you will need to efficiently manage your staff and the situations that often arise when managing a team of employees.
Is the Course For Me?
This course is perfect for anyone who knows they have what it takes to become a successful office manager but would like to increase their confidence and hone their skills before they start applying for jobs. You’ll learn how to handle different scenarios in the office environment and also gain a valuable insight in how to work on your own personality in order to become an efficient yet empathetic boss. Finances, legal issues, promotions, delegating, administration and social media are all dealt with as well as the crucial skill of becoming an excellent and effective communicator.
How Do I Learn?
The 10-15 hours of course content of this online course is broken down into 18 easy-to-access modules, making it the perfect choice for anyone who wants to study alongside their existing work and family commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Get ahead of the competition by ensuring you’ve got what it takes to be an all-round star in the office management stakes.
- After digesting the introduction, get started by learning how to develop the most important personality traits of an office manager and how to project confidence.
- First impressions count; find out how to meet and greet clients.
- Find out how to become an effective communicator and how to lead by example to influence those around you to do the same.
- Discover more about how to run a friendly yet professional reception.
- Learn about administrative systems and decide which one is right for you.
- Get to grips with the crucial task of recording office expenditure and managing budgets.
- Learn to plan an office layout effectively.
- Get confident organising and chairing meetings.
- Discover more about ensuring adequate staff levels, managing performance and delegating tasks.
- Learn about the important area of staff development and promotions.
- Become well-versed in the crucial area of implementing and promoting up-to-date equality and diversity and health and safety policies.
- Polish up your report-writing skills.
- Discover how to get the most from conferences and training events.
- Find out how to get started with a social media management strategy.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gain the career-boosting confidence that will set you apart from the competition when applying for office management roles.
- Each 15-60-minute module can be accessed at a time and place that suits you, and can be revisited as often as you feel necessary.
- At the end, complete the 30-question multiple-choice test to prove your skills, safe in the knowledge that you can try again if you don’t achieve the 70% pass rate first time.
- Download the certificate of completion to prove your commitment to your career in office management.
- Technical support if you run into issues in the course of your learning.
Office management requires many different skills that may be called upon at any moment, so get on the path to becoming an amazing office manager today by signing up to the Office Management Diploma.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Meeting and Greeting customers|
|Reception Workstation & Teamwork|
|Development & Implementation of new Administrative Systems|
|Recording office expenditure and managing the budget|
|Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies|
|Organising and chairing meetings|
|Ensuring adequate staff levels|
|Promoting Staff Development and Training|
|Implementing and Promoting an Equality and Diversity Policy|
|Health & Safety|
|Attending Conferences and Training|
|Management of Social Media|