Put a colorful smile on everyone’s face and provide a top quality face painting service for people to hire for a variety of events in your area and beyond.
Whether it’s a kid’s birthday party, school fete or a family wedding, keeping the children entertained and turning them into butterflies, superheroes and every animal imaginable is a sure-fire way of making them smile (and keeping them occupied!) If you have a flair for creativity and are keen to hone your face painting skills, this is the course for you!
Build Your Own Business
Do you fancy running a fun and exciting business of your own, around your other work and home commitments? Going solo and building your own business can be an exciting step, so take the plunge and get the ball rolling with this comprehensive Face Painting course. Upon completion, you will have an in-depth understanding of how to run your own business, what equipment you require and how to manage your bookings. You will also work through 26 further modules which will take you through every aspect of face painting, including the various techniques and designs that you will need to know to be able to cater to everyone’s face painting demands.
Learn at your Own Pace
The entire course is only 15 hours long, so you can complete it and gain certification in no time at all. However, the online delivery of the course means that you can easily fit your study time into your existing schedule. Take your time and achieve the best result possible, so that your future in face painting is a secure one.
Key Learning Points
The course would be perfect for anyone who has a desire to develop their skills and add face painting to their list of abilities.
- Delve into the history of face painting and the qualities that you should possess in order to make your business a success.
- Learn how to make a business plan, how to network, sell and advertise your services, and how to keep up with the latest trends so that you can continue to be competitive in a saturated market.
- Get to grips with some of the equipment you will need to stock, and why it is important to invest in good quality materials such as brushes, sponges and paints.
- Understand the Code of Conduct, as well as the various child protection standards.
- Learn how to carry out a risk assessment, and who needs to be protected with regards to health and safety. Understand the importance of skin care, and when it is necessary to decline a customer because of their skin type.
- Appreciate some of the basic elements behind face painting, including using the colour wheel and the types of designs you can execute.
- Recognise the importance of organisation, time keeping and booking schedules and understand the importance of establishing job requirements.
- Learn more about pricing strategies, how to track your income and expenses and how to determine what to charge for different events. Get to grips with tax, accounting and any recommended insurance policies.
- Learn how to deal with complaints and issues effectively and professionally.
- Work through design tutorials, including various animals, superheroes, popular characters, clown, princess, flowers and sunsets. Use the accompanying video tutorial to hone your talent and perfect your designs – practice on your family members!
Advantages of this course
- Online course delivery allows you to study the material whenever it suits you. Resources are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Course is valid and accessible for a full 12 months, so there’s no need to rush through the course syllabus. Take your time!
- Bitesize modules mean you won’t be overwhelmed with information at any point.
- Multiple choice test at the end of the course and completion certificate available. Students need a 70% mark to pass the course.
- Detailed video tutorials to coincide with technique information, so that you can see exactly how every design can be achieved.
- Online support available, should you run into difficulty at any point. Technical help is also on hand if you struggle to use the courseware at any point.
- Build your own successful business and become self-employed. Be your own boss!
Everyone hosts events, and entertainment options at events are essential to keep children (and grownups) entertained. Sign up for this course today and advertise your face painting services, and you’ll be well on your way to making your first booking!
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Your Introduction to Becoming a Face Painter|
|The Types of Work/Jobs Face Painters Do|
|The Equipment and Materials You Will Need for Face Painting|
|The Basics of Face Painting|
|Pricing and Costs|
|Marketing Your Business & Social Media|
|The Do’s and Don’ts and What to Do When Things Don’t Go to Plan|
|How to do a Dinosaur Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Pumpkin Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Spiderman Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Batman Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Minnie Mouse Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Frozen Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Black Swirl Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Clown Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Masquerade Mask Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Princess Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Sunset Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Flower Face Paint Design|
|How to do a Hibiscus Flower Face Paint Design|