Spread the word about your business, or your client’s business, in the best way possible, with the know-how and expertise that is available from this course. Utilize the advertising tips and advice, and learn more about what the advertising world is made of.
Online and Flexible Study
In less than 15 hours, you can gain a verifiable qualification that will help you towards your marketing goals. With our online resources, you can study at your own pace at times that are convenient to you, and the lifetime access means there’s no pressure on you to complete the modules in an unachievable timeframe, so take your time!
Eighteen Modules to Cover
From the basic elements of a marketing campaign to specific advertising techniques such as positioning your message and marketing strategies, this exciting diploma has it all. Spread across 18 individual modules, each taking approximately 15 to 30 minutes to complete, the diploma would help anyone who is aspiring to become a part of the ever-changing advertising industry, to take the first steps to success today!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This comprehensive diploma would be a perfect foundation for any budding marketer or advertisement professional to build their career in this powerful industry. With no entry requirements, it would be perfect for anyone who has little experience in the area and would like to learn more.
- Recognise the difference between advertising and marketing, and spend some time appreciating the role of the advertiser and the industry in which they work.
- Understand what media planning is, including the planning process and media scheduling.
- Identify some of the different media strategies, and how they can positively impact on the business if chosen wisely.
- Take a look at the history of advertising, and understand the importance of advertising for a business. Appreciate what viral advertising and viral marketing entails.
- Gain insight into market research, and how customer research can be beneficial for the growth of a business.
- Understand more about budgeting, and how to set a marketing and advertising budget.
- Learn more about positioning your message, and other various elements of an advertising campaign, including what makes a perfect advert.
- Learn how to buy advertising space, and the role of a media buyer.
- Master social media marketing, and identify some of the pitfalls that exist in advertising and marketing.
- Gain insight into advertising and the law, including the various regulations and legislations that are in place with regards to gambling, and children.
- Learn about print and online advertising, learn how billboards can work and take a look at some examples of various advertising campaigns.
- Delve into some of the various career opportunities that are available within the advertising and marketing industries, and learn more about how you can stand out from your competition when applying for specific roles.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Flexible and convenient study thanks to our online courseware, that is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- 12 months access to the course material, so individuals can refer back to the content whenever necessary.
- Technical support, available if needed at any point.
- Compatible with numerous browsers, platforms and devices.
- Course content is broken down into manageable, short modules – no need to feel snowed under with information all at once!
- Certificate of completion is available immediately, once the final assessment has been passed.
- Dramatically improve your career prospects and beat the competition with verifiable qualifications that employers will like.
Embark on your journey into the advertising industry with this fantastic advertising and marketing diploma – sign up now!
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|In-depth Look at Advertising|
|The Purpose of Adverts|
|Designing the Budget|
|Positioning Your Message|
|Elements of an Advertising Campaign|
|Recipe for a Perfect Advert|
|Buying Advertising Space|
|Mastering the Art of Social Media Marketing|
|Avoiding Pitfalls in Marketing and Advertising|
|Understanding the Important Abbreviations in Advertising|
|Advertising and the Law in the UK|
|Print and Online Advertising|
|Important Advertising Examples|
|Career Opportunities in Marketing and Advertising|