Give your business a helping hand, by learning more about fraud and being able to identify it within the workplace. As a business, the idea of fraud – at any level – can have devastating effects, costing the business enormously, no matter how big or small the enterprise. Whether you own your own company, or you’re in a management position, understanding fraud is absolutely essential, and with this online course, you will be able to learn all you need to know.
Twenty-Five Manageable Modules
Broken down into 25 packed modules, all delivered online as part of the easy-to-navigate courseware, the Fraud Awareness certification can be completed in between 10 and 15 hours. Take as long as you need, because there are no deadlines, and pass the multiple choice assessment (70% pass rate) to be able to add this invaluable qualification to your CV.
From the fundamental concepts and fraud analysis to the five step fraud management process, this comprehensive course will help you to understand fraud in its entirety, and can help you to save your business millions by learning how to spot and prevent fraud from taking place. Don’t allow your business to fall victim of fraud and money laundering – take the necessary preventative steps today, by signing up to our Fraud Awareness diploma.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course would be ideal for anyone who wished to work within the fraud department of a business, or any business owner who would benefit from the information offered by signing up to the course. There are no entry requirements.
- Get to grips with some of the fundamental concepts related to fraud, and learn how to identify both internal and external fraud.
- Understand more about the human element of fraud, including reasoning, motivation and rationalisation.
- Learn more about the various types of financial crime.
- Take a look at the five methods that can be used to complete fraud analysis, and get to grips with the analytical process, including what to look for and risk assessment.
- Recognise the various fraud methodologies, particularly identity theft and how this can be prevented. Understand more about bank fraud, bribery and corruption in the UK.
- Gain insight into some of the various trends relating to fraud, including gambling, money laundering and wealth correlations.
- Learn more about the five step fraud management process, and appreciate how fraud can be detected.
- Take a look at some of the fraud solutions, including raising awareness, setting up reporting programmes and knowing your employees.
- Understand more about the investigative process.
- Define money laundering, its regulations and the various methods that are associated with the process.
- Get to grips with the Process of Crime and Terrorism Acts in the UK, and know what the HMT sanctions list is and how it can be used.
- Appreciate the importance of record keeping, reporting and staff training, and gain valuable insight into the various policies and procedures that should be in place.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study online for complete convenience and flexibility. There are no deadlines, so take as long as you need.
- Courseware is accessible around the clock, and compatible with all devices, so you can learn on the go as well as at home.
- Refer to the course material at any time thanks to the 12month access.
- Learn more about this imperative topic, and help your business to take preventative measures to protect themselves against this devastating action.
There’s no need to fake it in your career when you can bag this fantastic fraud awareness course today!
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|The Human Element of Fraud|
|The Fraud Management Process|
|Bribery and Corruption|
|Fraud Detection & Solutions|
|The Investigative Process|
|What is Money Laundering?|
|Methods of Money Laundering|
|An Introduction to Money Laundering Regulations|
|The Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Acts|
|The HMT Sanctions List and Client Identification|
|The Financial Services and Markets Act|
|Record Keeping and Training|