This Diploma in Creating a Google Adwords Campaign-Keyword Planner Mastery on line course will get you up and running in no time as a master in creating successful google ad words campaigns. Take your business to the next level by promoting effectively and with brilliant results on Google.
Creating a Google Adwords Campaign-Keyword Planner Mastery
The AdWords’ system is based on cookies and keywords that are determined by advertisers, the system then uses these criteria to advertise content in ranked order by relevance. Services including pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-acquisition (CPA) advertising are offered by AdWords to help clients boost their ROI.
This course will help you to learn how Google Adwords works, what PPC is, the importance of correctly setting an AdWords budget, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success and ROI.
A History of AdWords
Soon after launching AdWords, Google introduced the AdWords self-service portal which allowed advertisers to manage their own AdWords campaigns. This was a change from the pay monthly service which Google created whereby they would set up and manage advertiser’s campaigns for them.
Google has made the term “keywords” a bit of a newfound buzzword during the rise of search marketing. They continually make updates to the system which scans online content for relevance; the updates mean they can also check for “keyword spamming” and plagiarism.
Key Learning Points
- Define Google AdWords and PPC
- Keyword Planner – Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from clickthroughs
- Decide whether you will write your own ads or enlist help from third party companies
Advantages Of This Course
- Build and manage effective Google AdWords campaigns to boost company ROI
- Understand AdWords terms and definitions
- Create an AdWords strategy for your organization
- Design eye-catching ads and know how to make them rank highly
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Creating a Google Adwords Campaign|