This Google Analytics Training Certification on line programme is the best way we know to get up to speed fast with all the google analytics insights your business needs. Failure to understand google analytics will cost your business money fast, meaning this course will pay for itself straight away.
Google Analytics Training
Learn how to harness the power of Google Analytics and how you can use it to succeed in the field of sales and marketing. Google Analytics is a powerful platform that allows you to monitor the activity that happens on a website and see what’s working and what isn’t. Discover how it can help you track your social media engagement, measure sales and conversions and give you valuable insights into how people arrive at your site, how they use your site and how you can keep them coming back. Google Analytics is the most widely used website statistics services out there, so a detailed knowledge is crucial for those working in sales and marketing today.
Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning Points
This course takes a comprehensive look at Google Analytics and how it can be used for effective marketing strategies. Focus areas include:
- Introduction and basics of Google Analytics. Find out how Google Analytics work, how to build an analytics infrastructure, how to input users and how to set up conversion data. Learn how to use the basic features of Analytics, including the dashboard, shortcuts, report sharing, alerts and standard reports.
- Reports. Reports are the most important part of Google Analytics and there are many different types to get to grips with. In this part of the course you will look at traffic acquisitions, cross development reports, keywords, webmaster tools and social reports. You’ll also learn about behavioural reports and within this how to examine data within landing pages, exit pages, events, event flow reports, site search reports, behaviour reports, in page analytics and more.
- Audience. Learn how your audience engages with your site by studying statistics gathered through location reports, language, behaviour, frequency of visit, engagement reports, technology reports, mobile reporting, demographic, visitor flow charts and more.
- Conversions. Discover how Google Analytics can help you track conversions generated by ads and other methods, such as filling out forms, making a purchase or showing a high level of engagement with your site. This section of the course will teach you about goal flow reports, eCommerce reports, product performance reports, transaction reports, assisted conversion reports, top conversion paths, comparison tools and more.
Advantages of this course
A thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and how to use it to boost business will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platforms
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
Buy this course now and equip yourself with all the skills necessary to plan and implement a successful social media strategy using Google Analytics.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Module 1: Introduction to Google Analytics|
|Module 2: Fundamentals of Google Analytics|
|Module 3: Basics of Google Analytics|
|Module 4: Reports in Google Analytics|
|Module 5: Behavioral Reports|
|Module 6: Audience|
|Module 7: Conversions|