This Diploma in Kids Haircuts and Styling for Parents on line course could pay for itself in no time and save you from many a barber shop embarrassment! Learn everything you need to know about kids hair care and ensure your little cherubs always look the part, even on a budget.
Kids Haircuts – Styling children’s hair can be a fraught activity in many households, particularly in the mornings before school, so learning to do it easily and effectively is a great skill to master.
Who is the Course For?
Perhaps you’re a dad who’s constantly confounded by a daughter who asks you do plaits and up-dos? Or maybe you’re a parent with Caucasian hair who needs to learn how to care for Afro hair or vice versa? Or perhaps you just need a skills boost to help in creating the neat, fashionable looks your child aspires to? Whatever your needs, this kids haircuts course will provide you with lots of handy hints and tips. There is also valuable information on treating common issues with children’s hair such as dandruff and head lice.
How Does It Work?
This fun course can be completed online on any of your internet-enable devices and it should take around two hours to work through. However, once you sign up, access to the course is for 12 months, meaning that you can easily recap your learning when you encounter an issue or decide to tackle something new for your child’s hair.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the five fun modules to get to grips with all you need to know about kids’ hair.
- Explore why it’s important to learn to do your child’s hair.
- Understand different hair styles and the type of care they require.
- Find out what the latest trends are for both girls and boys.
- Learn how to keep your child’s hair healthy.
- Identify the appropriate products for use on your child’s hair.
- Find out how to wash hair properly and avoid the pitfalls of over-shampooing.
- Gain an understanding of common hair conditions in children like dandruff and head lice and learn how to treat them effectively.
- Take a look at the different hair products on the market such as sprays, gels, mousses and more.
- Explore hair trends and how often they change.
- Pick up valuable tips on how to change a hairstyle.
- Learn more about different textures and colours.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Online technical support is available if you experience problems.
- Enjoy 12 months access to the modules which can be accessed as soon as you sign up.
- Download your certificate on completion of the course.
- Work at your own pace as you complete the two hours of course content, revisiting it whenever you like.
- Enjoy feeling confident caring for your child’s hair and giving them the latest on-trend hairstyles.
Arguments about hair will be hair today, gone tomorrow in your house when you sign up for the Hair for Parents Certificate.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Why Learn to do Your Child’s Hair?|
|How to Maintain Healthy Hair|
|Products you can Use on Hair|
|Latest Hair Trends for Boys and Girls|
|Different Types of Hair & Tutorials|