This Diploma in Finance Management online course teaches you all about how to budget money and stay afloat in challenging economic times. The wisdom shared in this easy access on line course will pay for itself in no time!
This Finance Management course will help you to understand the cycle of finance, where you fit into your company’s financial structure and how to keep your department, and yourself, out of the red.
What is ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body who promote industry and commercial standards worldwide. Becoming registered with ISO is a crucial factor behind legitimacy for a range of companies and this course will teach you how to become ISO compliant so your company can achieve this benchmark of quality.
Understanding Personal Finance
The Budgets and Managing Money course will also help on a personal level. If you struggle with controlling your spending and money management, this course will help you to save the pounds (or whatever your local currency may be), allowing you to save more effectively for that holiday you’ve always wanted.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Define basic financial terminology
- Prepare a budget of any type or size
- Getting your budget approved
- Perform basic ratio analysis
- Make better financial decisions
- How to make your company ISO compliant
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Have a positive influence on your organization.
- Help your company to become ISO compliant.
- Utilize the knowledge gained in your personal life for your own/your family’s budgeting.
- Transferable skills through any organization by preparing budgets of any type or size.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.