This Diploma in Business Administration & Management on line course takes you through the essentials of business administration and management by a series of easy to follow steps.Enhance your business acumen quickly and painlessly by taking this all you need to know course.
It’s also a good investment for those wishing to further their career in business administration, enabling you to polish those skills and really shine as an asset to your company.
When Will I Study?
If you’re already working, or are busy applying for positions, you might worry about whether you have the time to commit to a business administration diploma. With this e-learning course you can study whenever and wherever is most convenient, whether that’s in the evenings, during your lunch breaks or even during your commute. 21 short modules mean this course is structured for easy learning in manageable chunks.
How Do I Prove My New Skills?
On completion of this course you’ll take a multiple choice test online to consolidate your learning. A successful pass means you’ll be awarded a certificate which you can download and print to show to potential or current employers.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Complete 21 modules over approximately 15 hours to improve your skills across all the key aspects of a business administration position.
- Begin with an introduction to the roles and responsibilities of a PA or admin assistant.
- Learn how to manage a diary effectively, including scheduling appointments, developing a user-friendly diary system and how to plan ahead successfully.
- Develop your business letter writing skills, including looking at structure, editing and how to be persuasive.
- Learn how to properly compose and send faxes, memorandums and emails.
- Practice those important telephone skills, including speaking in a professional tone and how to conduct business over the phone.
- Benefit from tips on how to effectively communicate over the phone and what mistakes to avoid.
- Learn all you need to know about making business travel arrangements, including what to look for in a hotel, what to avoid, and how to plan and execute a successful business trip.
- Understand how to set up an effective filing system, how to categories and manage your system and why it’s important.
- Develop your time management and task prioritization skills for maximum efficiency.
- Look at invoicing and petty cash in detail.
- Understand the importance of customer care and how to represent your company in a professional manner.
- Learn how to manage customer complaints, including executing a complaints procedure and what to avoid.
- Improve your work planning skills and understand how to structure your plans for maximum efficiency.
- Discover how to prepare, present, proofread and send written documents.
- Learn techniques for building confidence at work and understand how you can benefit from improved confidence.
- Improve your typing and touch typing skills.
- Learn how to transcribe audio and what mistakes and errors to avoid.
- Continue with learning how to organise effective and successful meetings. And why they’re important.
- Learn how to competently use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word in your workplace setting.
- Gain tips on getting the most out of the above computer programs and some simple ideas for troubleshooting.
- Polish your customer communication and reception skills, and understand which skills are important and why.
- Learn how to handle communication and reception tasks, and how to avoid problems.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 12 months access to this course, so you can revisit the material whenever you feel you need a refresher.
- Compatible with major browsers and devices.
- Learn at your own pace, and at a time and place that suits you.
- No entry requirements make this course accessible to everyone.
- Start learning straight away, once payment is received.
- Get the edge on other candidates applying for admin assistant or PA jobs.
- Advance your career in administration by developing your useful skills further.
Really mean business and set yourself apart as an efficient admin or personal assistant, with the excellent skills developed through this course.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Introduction to the PA Course|
|Business Letter Writing|
|Composing faxes, memorandums and emails|
|Telephone skills as a PA|
|Hotel and travel arrangements|
|Time Management Skills|
|Customer Complaints Management|
|Document Presentation and Proofreading|
|Confidence Building Module|
|Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type/Audio transcribe|
|How to Organize Effective Meetings|
|How to use Microsoft Outlook|
|How to use Excel – the Basics|
|How to use PowerPoint (Basics)|
|Word Processing with Microsoft Word|
|Customer Communication and Reception Skills|