You’ll cover all areas needed to successfully communicate with dogs either as an owner or professional. Highlights include learning about how dogs socialize with each other and us humans, finding out about your responsibilities when it comes to caring for dogs appropriately, and exploring how to nip common canine behavioral problems in the bud.
Do you want to learn techniques to train and ultimately enrich your relationship with your dog? Or are you keen to learn broader communication skills with different breeds of dogs with a view to embarking on a rewarding new career working with them? Either way, this great-value online course is designed to give you a deeper understanding of the evolution of dogs, their emotions and how you can interpret their behavior to communicate effectively with them.
What Will I Learn?
You’ll cover all areas needed to successfully communicate with dogs either as an owner or professional. Highlights include learning about how dogs socialist with each other and us humans, finding out about your responsibilities when it comes to caring for dogs appropriately, and exploring how to nip common canine behavioral problems in the bud.
Who is the Course For?
No previous qualifications are needed to embark on this easy-to-access course apart from a love of dogs and a desire to improve your communication with them. Because all study takes place online, it’s very easy to fit around your existing work and family commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the fun and easy-to-follow modules to learn all you need to know about communicating with canines.
- Begin with a definition of canine communication, a guide to how dogs communicate verbally and with body language and a summary of the evolution of dogs.
- Find out about the importance of socialization for dogs, when best to socialist a dog, how dogs socialist with each other and the concept of canine vocalization.
- Explore differences in breed and cross-breed communications including how a dog’s breed can affect how it communicates, specific dog breed behaviors and why different breeds display different body language.
- Learn about potential behavioral problems in dogs and how to control them, including aggression, barking, disruptive chewing, and mouthing and biting.
- Find out how dogs communicate with humans and how to read their behavior including vocalization, body language and physical contact.
- Explore how to improve your communication with dogs through effective talk and hand signals.
- Get confident with your role as a dog owner including choosing the right dog for your family, how to prepare your home for your dog and your responsibilities when it comes to your dog’s care and safety.
- Learn about how understanding how dogs interpret our speech can help you teach commands to dogs, the most common commands you need to master and common pitfalls to avoid.
- Find out about the science and research on dogs’ emotions and how to understand the many emotions that dogs feel.
- Explore career options for working with dogs including the training, salaries and hours involved in the various options.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you encounter difficulties.
- Clear and concise content makes learning a pleasure.
- Enjoy 12 months access to the course on signing up.
- Learning how to be an effective canine communicator won’t just improve your relationship with your pet, it will open up lots of exciting new career opportunities.
Training and bonding with dogs will be easy and instinctive when you sign up to the Canine Communication Diploma.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|An Overview of Canine Communication|
|How Dogs Socialise and Speak|
|Differences in Breed and Cross-Breed Communications|
|Behavioural Problems in Dogs|
|How Dogs Communicate With Humans|
|How Humans Communicate With Dogs|
|The Role of a Dog Owner|
|How To Teach Your Dog Basic Commands|
|Working With Dogs|