There are few things more satisfying than running your own business. Working for yourself and reaping all the benefits of that hard work is the ultimate goal for many, it’s clear that preparation and good business skills are essential.
What Will I Learn?
The Business Basics Diploma will equip you with the entry-level skills that you need to get that business idea off the ground, from forming your business plan to growing your business in a sensible, controlled way. It will give you a good grasp of basic business skills for the very best chance of success.
Who Is It For?
This course has no entry requirements, making it suitable for every ambitious business-minded individual, regardless of qualifications or prior experience. It can also be a great asset to those looking to progress a career in business, whether working for themselves or for someone else.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through 16 bite-sized modules to complete your Business Basics Diploma and start your journey into the exciting world of business.
- Start at the beginning! Look at where to begin when setting up a business and how to generate ideas.
- Cover the basics of a good business plan.
- Learn how to research your business and identify a target market.
- Understand branding and look at examples.
- Discover how to set attainable goals and how to tackle any issues.
- Look at the various options with financing.
- Understand the basics of accounting and bookkeeping, including cash flow and budgeting.
- Look at how to deal with invoices and payments.
- Read about the importance of marketing and using social media to your advantage.
- Study the issues surrounding staffing including recruitment, management, training and motivation.
- Gain an understanding of the legalities surrounding running a business and the key issues.
- Learn about dealing with tax and how to make your life easier when it comes to this aspect of running a business.
- Move on to dealing with insurance, looking at the main types of business insurance and why you need it.
- Discover how technology can improve your business and how to keep on top of technology without overpaying.
- Study the importance of business ethics and how they apply in business.
- Understand the importance of having a website, how to get the right website for your business and how to market your website effectively.
- Finish with a module on growing your business and moving forward, when you’re ready and in a controlled manner.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 12 months access to this course is included, so you can refer to the materials whenever you feel you need to.
- There’s no rush to complete the 8 – 10 hours of study time required. Fit the 16 modules around your other commitments with ease.
- Course is approved by the CPD Certification Service, so you can have confidence in the materials.
- No entry requirements make this an ideal course for anyone with an interest in business, whether that’s starting your own business or pursuing a business career.
- Start your business learning journey immediately after making payment.
- Learn all you need to know to get your business idea off to a flying start and give it the best chance of success.
Defy statistics and give your business the very best chance of success with this Business Basics Diploma.
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|Where to Begin|
|Starting Your Business Plan|
|Research and Your Target Market|
|Options with Financing|
|Dealing with Accounts and Money|
|The Importance of Marketing and Social Media|
|Dealing with the Legalities|
|Dealing with Tax|
|Dealing with Insurance|
|The Importance of Ethics|
|Dealing with your Website|
|Growing your Business and Moving Forward|