Soft skills are the personal attributes that allow you to interact with other people. A combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character and personality traits, attitudes and social intelligence.
They reflect the way you treat others, and in a linked way, how others will treat you back. So, developing these skills is key to how you effectively and harmoniously interact. This is of paramount important in both a professional and personal sense. If you can develop good soft skills, you’ll thrive in work and in social circles.
The true meaning of soft skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. Develop a core set of soft skills to manage and look at the way people interact and see things in a new light, improving in almost every aspect of your career.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
In this course, you will learn:
- What are soft skills?
- Time Management
- Attitude and Work Ethic
- Developing your ability to learn from criticism
- How to Network Effectively
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Implement your new skills in your personal or professional life
- Find out what soft skills truly are, and which ones you possess, while working on the ones you might not
- Transferable skills that can be used to work in any industry that requires human interaction
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
You will receive access to your course within 48 hours of enrollment/ purchase.
|What are Soft Skills?|
|Attitude and Work Ethic|
|Self-Confidence (Owning It)|
|Ability to Learn From|