This Colour Therapy workshop forms part of the Practitioner Diploma in Colour Therapy.
Colour therapy is extremely versatile and flexible in nature and can be combined with all complementary therapies or, indeed, as a separate therapy in its own right.
- Background to Colour Therapy
- The History of Colour Therapy
- Social and environmental effects of colour
- The language of colour (e.g. “feeling blue”)
- Colour wheels and other colour correspondences
- Colour meditations and colour breath techniques
- Simple colour therapy techniques and layouts for personal / home use
- The Subtle Energy Systems of the Body
- Colour correspondences to chakras
- Functions of chakras and links with the endocrine and other body systems
- Meridians, subtle bodies
- 5 element theory related to colour
- Psychic protection for health
Cost: £99 for both days.
This course represents the equivalent of module 5 of the Practitioner Diploma in Crystal Therapy. Students who wish to therefore proceed to the Practitioner qualification may do so by completing the remaining modules of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.